The Ashes have been called the most watched cricket series in world history.
There are still a number of big questions to be answered.
In this special edition of the BBC Sport Extra Extra podcast, we look at how to watch all eight Test matches.
1:22:32 – What you need to know from the Ashes series – 4:03:32 What’s at stake for Australia and England – 11:47:36 Will Australia have a second Test victory?
– 14:47 “Can Australia have two or three days off?”
– 18:25 How will England do with their bowlers?
– 20:21 “Can England use a different pitch in the Test?
– 21:21 Who will have a better batting attack?
– 23:42 Will England be able to play with four spinners?
– 25:16 “What is the strategy of England?”
– 27:17 Who will score more runs?
– 29:10 Will Australia take a big lead at the end of the Test series?
– 31:25 Can England score more than 400 in a Test?
Listen to the full podcast on BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Sport website.
Read more about the Ashes Series.